I am worried about my child - Getting support for my child/young person

Directory of Services

Here you will find links to support services who can offer support and advice for you as a parent/caregiver or if you are the young person needing more support. 

Directory of services

Disability Register

We use the Disability Register to ensure that we are able to get information out to the families that need support. If you or your child have SEND needs and would like to register your child/young person please click this link Disability Register